The information and services described and included on this website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Though VISA ADVISOR will be entitled to correct such inaccuracies or typographical errors, but VISA ADVISOR will not be responsible for any decision that you may take based on such inaccurate information. We keep on changing and adding on the information periodically herein. VISA ADVISOR may make changes in this website at any time
All the information, services and images or graphics are provided “as is”. VISA ADVISOR and/or its respective associates disclaim all warranties and conditions about this information services and related images and graphics.
Information and travel advice received through this website should not be relied upon for personal, medical, legal or financial decisions. One should consult a professional for specific advice suiting your situation. VISA ADVISOR and/or its associates or suppliers make no representations about the suitableness, timeliness, reliability and factual accuracy of the information, services, or any other graphical representation on the website for any purpose whatsoever.
In no event shall VISA ADVISOR, its subsidiaries, associates, directors, employees, agents will be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of this web site or with the delay or inability to use this web site.
Please ensure that all information provided by you while making the booking is correct. Right information is important for security reasons and also to be able to contact you by telephone and email and to have your correct address in our recordsVisa and passport services
- VISA ADVISOR reserves the right to not to undertake any particular application or case. Once we have accepted your case we will complete the work fast as per your requirements.
- VWe will not terminate the agreement made with you unless there are unavoidable and exceptional circumstances, such as - if you want us to lodge a case which, in our opinion, has no hope of success if then nature of work involves fraud or misrepresentation if the work becomes more complicated and is no longer within our control the death, accident or any unfortunate situation with our staff or other serious incidences of such nature
- In case, we will terminate the work agreement with you, we will give priority to your work and assist you in finding another agent willing to take on the work.
- In case you terminate the agreement with us, we shall be entitled to be paid for the work done, such as handling charges and service charges and or for any fees we have paid on your behalf.
- The service charge for processing your visa will be quoted to you at the beginning of the agreement. The service charge varies as per the need of urgency for visa, which we may accept at our discretion and depending upon the relevant Embassy’s policy on urgent applications. We cannot process applications more quickly than any individual Embassy’s or Department’s processing times as we are not affiliated to them nor do we have any influence on the Embassy or government department. We will only make your visa application on your behalf.
- We are not responsible for the delay in procuring the visa. Make sure you have enough time for processing your visa before you intend to travel.
- Meeting the eligibility criteria does not automatically qualify you for the visa. The final authority and decision rests with the concerned Immigration Department and their decision cannot be challenged.
- The VISA ADVISOR website is for guidance and reference purpose only. In any case of misrepresentation, omission, incompletion, information and errors from the web portal is not liable or responsible. However, we take care to ensure that the information available on the website at any time is accurate.
- The fees charged are nonrefundable and once your application is submitted to the Embassy, we cannot guarantee confirmed issuance or length of any visas. The issuance of visa is determined solely by the Embassy. However, we will make every effort to ensure that the correct documentation is presented at the time of application to the Embassy. The length of the visa duration depends on the discretion of the embassy. VISA ADVISOR cannot be held responsible for any delay or duration of the visa.