C-15, Atrium Floor, The Suryaa Hotel, New Friends Colony, New Delhi 110025


Visa Advisor - Your Trusted Partner for Visa Services

Have queries on VISA application and approvals, here are answers to all the questions.
Q1. How long does it take for visas to be processed and approved?

Visa approval depends on the visa type and the country you are applying for. You can consult Visa Advisor to know more about the application, process, and approval for the respective country. In general, it takes 3 to 5 weeks to get in the process. Make sure you have complete documentation to guarantee approval. After application, be in touch with your consultant to review the status.

Q2. What is an electronic (e-travel) visa?

An E- travel Visa is an electronic visa that is developed with the perspective of saving time and avoiding the hassle. Some countries allow certain passport holders to visit the country without applying for visas at the embassy. Travelers can apply for visas at the comfort of their homes online and pay the fees. It is very easy to directly apply for an e-visa only with their passport details.

Q3. What is the difference between the duration and validity of e-visas?

Duration of visa stay means the time that is allotted by the law to stay in a country legally. Duration of visa stay starts from the time you entered the country. Travelers must leave the country within the mentioned duration.

The duration of Visa Validity is the period for which the visa is valid. The validity of the visa is more than the duration period. The validity could be of 1 month or 1 year and more.

Q4. Do I need to apply for a visa for each family member?

Yes, every person in a family needs a visa to enter a country legally. Each person must complete and submit the application and other needed documents. Although the application and fees can be submitted at once for the entire family. If any member is below 18 years of age, a guardian needs to guide them in filling in the relevant information.

Q5. What happens if my visa is refused?

If you are found ineligible for a visa, you will be notified and can reapply in the future. Any applicant whose visa is refused due to any condition can reapply in the future by paying the visa fees again. The fee is non-refundable. To avoid such a situation, it is advised to consult Visa Advisors for detailed information on the process and requirements. There is no waiting period for re-application after the denial.

Q6. If my visa is not approved, will I know why?

Yes, the applicant is informed of the section of the law that is applied for the visa denial. Visa applicants must consult the consular officer or Visa advisor for further process. They may reapply after the denial.

Q7. Can I renew my visa after it has expired?

It is important to note that you should apply for your visa renewal before the expiry of your visa. There might be penalties for overstaying in any country after the expiry period. Considering another situation, if your visa expires while you're traveling internationally, you'll need to apply for a new one before returning to the country.

If your visa expires while you are legally present in the country, you can stay as long as your status is legal and you obey all immigration laws.

Q8. How long does it take to process an electronic visa?

The processing of e-visa depends on the type and country you are applying for. For example, an e-visa for the US may take 3 to 5 weeks to get processed and delivery may take two workdays. For detailed information about the processing time, fees and duration you can consult a visa advisor and get all relevant information for the country you want to apply for.

Q9. What requirements and documents do I need to apply for an e-visa?

Application of E-visa is an easy and convenient process. With proper documentation, you can easily apply for an e- visa from your home. All you need is:

    1. A valid passport with a minimum validity of 6 months.

    2. Passport size photographs.

Q10. Can I apply for more than one visa at the same time?

The government of certain nations allows two valid visas, but not of the same category. You may have more than one valid visa in your passport, but you can only enter the country with one. For example, you hold a B1/B2 tourist visa and an E-2 work visa for the US. If you are planning to work in the United States during your trip, you must arrive on your E-2 work visa. If you enter on a tourist visa, your status will be B-2, which means you won't be able to work.

Q11. If my visa is approved, does this guarantee my admission to the requested country?

Your study visa will only be approved after an admission letter from the university. The study visa will allow you to stay during the course period and work part-time after the course starts. You can find more information on study visas for the particular country you are looking forward to higher education.

Q 12. Do I need a vaccine or PCR to travel abroad?

Certain rules and regulations are being imposed by every country for international travelers. If you are traveling internationally, make sure you are vaccinated and have a negative PCR report under a valid period. Check all the conditions and requirements set by the government before planning your tour.

Q13. Can I stay in the country of destination for longer than the period of validity of the visa?

Most countries allow travelers to stay for one to three months as tourists. You may be allowed to prolong your stay if you can demonstrate that you have sufficient cash. Some countries demand a monthly extension, while others only require it every three months. Most countries have strict regulations concerning how long foreigners can stay in their country as tourists.