Best time to visit: Post September - March
Major cities: Baghdad, Basra, Erbil, Mosul
What to see: Though years of war and conflict have left scars on the face of Iraq, yet its old walled cities speak of culture and rich heritage through its mosque, medinas, bazaars and museum.
1. Indian nationals should be holding a valid Indian passport 2. If you wish to travel to Iraq for tourism or to visit family or friends or for business purposes, you can apply for Iraq visa through Visa Advisor. 3. Person seeking employment in Iraq is not eligible to apply through Visa Advisor 4. It is mandatory to have travel insurance for traveling to Iraq. Visa Advisor also provides travel insurance to passengers at a reasonable rate.Processing time
7-15 working days after the application is submitted.Documents required For tourists
Iraq embassy issues only Business Visa not a tourist visaFor Business
1. Original passport with at least six months validity from the date of travel
2. Visa application form - well typed and signed
3. Photos clicked with white background
4. A personal covering letter explaining your purpose of travelling to the country
5. A business covering letter from Indian company on company letterhead.
6. Approval letter from Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Iraq. Two copies of the application are required. One copy is to be faxed directly to the Embassy and another copy to be submitted for visa application.
7. Official Invitation Letter from the host company declaring the nature of the business and the expected duration of the visit. The letter should also clearly include the name and address of the company or institution you are visiting.
8. The original bank statement, stamped and updated for last three months with bank seal
9. The last three years’ Income Tax Returns/Form 16
10. Proof of return flight tickets back to your home country
11. Proof of accommodation, such as hotel reservation for your entire stay
12. Medical certificate with minimum coverage of EUR 30000 and valid for entire duration of stay.
For single entry - Visa fees applicable as per approval
For multiple entry - Visa fees applicable as per approval
VFS charges dependent on visa approval
if an applicant is interested in a fast track visa, they need to send the original medical fitness report along with the necessary documents, attested from a recognised MBBS doctor, anywhere in India, from a government-run hospital with the medical tests mentioned as per the Format. The medical fitness report should carry applicant’s photograph along with doctor’s seal placed half on photo and half on the report
Iraq Visa Documents
Are you planning a visit to Iraq? Visa Advisor is here to help you with Iraq visit visas at affordable rates in just 8-10 working days. .Applying for Iran visa with us in quick and simple