What to see in Oman
Oman is one of the easiest and safest cities to travel. Located at the southern end of the Arabian peninsula, Oman is a country of robust infrastructure, modern settings, lush green oasis, long deserts and scenic coastlines. The country enjoys a strategic location, being located at the mouth of the Persian Gulf. It shares its borders with Saudi Arabia, UAE and Yemen. Muscat, the capital city of Oman is very popular and is also known as the capital city of Arab tourism. Wadi Shab, Wahiba Sands, Sultan Qaboos Mosque and Nizwa Fort are some attractions of Oman.
It takes about a week to obtain a business visa for Oman after you complete all official Oman visa requirements. However, if due to some reason, the visa application gets pending with the Security Department, it may take some more time in the processing of the visa.
There are some basic Oman visa requirements to keep a note of while applying for an Oman tourist visa. The person should -
1. Hold a valid Indian passport.
2. Be travelling to Oman for tourism or to visit family or friends or for business purposes.
3. Be able to convince the immigrations officer that you have enough assets and property in your country as an incentive to come back to your home country before the visa expires.
Documents required for visa to Oman:
• Scanned copy in colour of the first and last page of your Passport
• Scanned copy in colour of your passport size photograph in blue background.
• Return ticket to India
• Oman currency and Forex
• Contact details of your friends, contacts or family members in Oman.
Oman Visa Application Documents
Are you planning a visit to Oman? Visa Advisor is your trusted Oman visa agents in Delhi to help you with Oman visa for Indians starting Rs 5599/- within a week.Applying for Bahrain visa with us in quick and simple
|Oman Tourist Visa for two weeks||Rs 5500||Validity three months||Single entry allowed|
|Oman Tourist Visa for 30 Days||Rs 8999||Validity three months||Single entry allowed|
|2 week business visa (multip e entry)||Rs 11999||NIA|