The United kingdom provides an incredible opportunity for these investors to now be a part of a globally recognized business in the UK. The UK is not just the oldest country in the world but its rich culture and art have made it a popular destination for every individual. The country in the past has provided educational opportunities and a face for the migrants to settle and establish a new life. Now with an investor visa, you can start up your own business or invest to work and live in the country.
Why Apply For a UK Investor Visa?
There are many perks benefits that come with an investor visa for the UK. Anyone with a valid UK investor visa can benefit to live, work or study in the UK. The visa also allows you to bring your family members along in the country and enjoy the benefits of living as a citizen of a country with the biggest economy. With an investor visa, you will eventually become a citizen and this will permit you to travel visa-free.Types Of UK Investor Visa
Anyone who is looking forward to investing in any business firm in the UK and is eligible for the process can apply for a UK investor visa. While certain requirements and criteria separate every category you can consult a visa advisor and apply for the program that suits you the best.
1. The UK Start-Up Visa
The Startup Visa is for the best for the individual with the intention to set up a business in the UK. Anyone living from inside or outside the UK can apply for the visa if required by the law. Requirements:
- You must be above 18.
- Meet the English language requirement
- £945 in your bank account for 90 consecutive days before you apply
- A business plan with a new idea and Viable, with potential for growth
- An endorsement authorized body like UK higher education institution or business organization that supports UK entrepreneurs
2. The UK Innovator Visa
There are many living outside the UK, dreaming of establishing or running a business in the UK. With an innovator visa, you can establish one or many businesses in the country and extend the visa after the expiry if required.
- £50,000 in investment funds
- An established business endorsed for an earlier visa
- A new idea for a business and with an agreement of your endorsing body
- You’re outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland
3. The UK Entrepreneur Visa
Tier 1 Entrepreneur is a must for every international citizen planning to establish a business in the UK. This is a golden visa that will give you residency and the opportunity to stay there for 3 years.
- Above 18 years of age.
- A clean criminal record.
- Required funding
- You are not from an EEA country or Switzerland.
- A bank account in the UK to use for your funds.
How to Apply For The UK Visa?
Applying for a visa can be a task especially when you are not aware of every term and condition. While every Investor visa has its requirement, here are some common criteria that need to be fulfilled.
- UK Visa application form
- Two passport size photograph
- Valid Passport
- Proof of financial coverage
- Proof of accommodation
- Medical Certificates
- Business registration documents (if required)